As a Charitable Trust, our Board ensure that they comply with charity and company law requirements. The Board of The Learning Partnership Trust are responsible for:
- Setting the vision and values and the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Ensuring the financial probity of the Trust.
- Educational and academic performance and monitoring of all schools within the Trust.
- Ensuring each school is managed effectively and efficiently.
- Identifying, mitigating and managing all risks associated with the Trust and individual schools.
- Ensuring the reputation of the Trust is continually strengthened and not compromised.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the Trust and its committees including Finance, Operations, Audit and Risk, Standards and each Local Governing Body
Further details on membership such as appointment and term dates can be viewed on Get Information About Schools.
|Business Interests Hatfield Heath Governors.pdf||Download|
|Business Interests Members and Directors.pdf||Download|
|Curriculum (Standards) Committee Terms of Reference.pdf||Download|
|Disciplinary and Dismissal Committee Terms of Reference.pdf||Download|
|Finance, Operations Audit & Risk Terms of Reference.pdf||Download|
|Local Governing Body Terms of Reference.pdf||Download|
|Pay Committee Appeals Terms of Reference.pdf||Download|
|Pay Committee Terms of Reference.pdf||Download|
|Pupil Discipline (Exclusions) Committee Terms of Reference.pdf||Download|
|Scheme of Delegation.pdf||Download|