As a Charitable Trust, our Board ensure that they comply with charity and company law requirements. The Board of The Learning Partnership Trust are responsible for:
- Setting the vision and values and the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Ensuring the financial probity of the Trust.
- Educational and academic performance and monitoring of all schools within the Trust.
- Ensuring each school is managed effectively and efficiently.
- Identifying, mitigating and managing all risks associated with the Trust and individual schools.
- Ensuring the reputation of the Trust is continually strengthened and not compromised.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the Trust and its committees including Finance, Operations, Audit and Risk, Standards and each Local Governing Body
Further details on membership such as appointment and term dates can be viewed on Get Information About Schools.
|Appeals Committee Terms of Reference.pdf||Download|
|Articles of Association.pdf||Download|
|Attendance at Finance Operations Audit & Risk Meetings 22-23.pdf||Download|
|Attendance at Hatfield Heath LGB Meetings 22-23.pdf||Download|
|Attendance at Roseacres LGB Meetings 22-23.pdf||Download|
|Attendance at Standards Committee Meetings 22-23.pdf||Download|
|Attendance at Takeley LGB Meetings 22-23.pdf||Download|
|Attendance at Trust Board Meetings and AGM 22-23.pdf||Download|
|Business interests - Roseacres Governors.xlsx||Download|
|Business Interests - Takeley Governors 2023.pdf||Download|